- By completing this form you agree that you are submitting an application only and it does not guarantee acceptance into the program. If selected, a deposit payment will be required of 50% of the tuition balance.
- If you did not attend college, please answer "NONE".
A current professional resume. (Please include a list of any writing you may have had produced or published professionally or semi-professionally.)
3-5 pages of a script that best demonstrates your skills as a storyteller. This can be a completed script for a short-film, or it can be selected pages from a feature-length script or television show. They do not have to be the first 3-5 pages of the script, just the pages that best demonstrates your writing ability.
Create 2 loglines of your own original story ideas, for film or television (loglines for TV must be for an existing show). Loglines should be no more than two sentences each.
No more than 3 pages detailing the following:
(1) Briefly describe your spiritual journey and your belief in Jesus Christ.
(2) Why do you, as a Christian, want to write for movies or TV in Hollywood?
(3) Cite examples of movies or TV shows that are most like what you aspire to write, and tell us why.
(4) What are you hoping to learn at Act One?
(5) What are your plans upon completion of the program?
Upon submitting your application you will be redirected to the Mastermedia resources page to complete the transaction.